Thursday, December 29, 2005

My ‘Challenge Marketing’ Game

A game is a challenge. It’s about playing the game, keeping score and winning. I made up the Challenge Marketing Game. I make the rules, I know what it means to me. Why do I play? Because I like it, feel good about doing it and it helps me be successful in my work ... meeting challenges with viable innovative positioning solutions.

How do I play the Challenge Marketing Game? Every day, I search multiple media for the word ‘Challenge’ – in the headlines, taglines, content and advertisements. My goal is to find at least 3 challenges in the news every day. Most days, I find more than three. I collect them, read them and highlight the reference for meaning. I need to complete the organization and filing by category: News, Business, Sports, Politics, Health, etc. Once highlighted, I think the meaning of this application. I look for insights that can be applied to current challenges I am dealing with. Understanding is the ability to explain.

For years, I have continually applied the essence of the meanings to marketing strategies and tactical implementation executions. By starting with a challenge awareness, I have a head start on being first with a solution, rather than another definition of the challenge.

What I Like Most About Blogging

The thing I like most about blogging is that when I have something to say, I can. Yes, freedom of communication. Just because I already wrote a blog today doesn’t mean I can’t write another one, I can.

Challenge In The News Today


In a Season Filled with Challenges
What season isn’t filled with challenges of one kind or another? If I am not being challenged, I’m resting. It all depends on what you consider a challenge. The season finale is bringing one more challenge. Deal with it, it could be a gift from God.

New popularity of traditional water pipes poses challenge for smoke-free environment
Hookahs are in the news. It’s now a trend. The tradition is posing a new challenge to the anti-tobacco movement in the U.S. The popularity of hookah runs against the anti-tobacco trend, partly because it appeals to teens and young adults. Water pipes also are exempted from some smoke-fee laws and enjoy a mystique of being a more cultural and safer alternative to cigarettes.

... the lastest of many challenges he’s faced
“Sometimes I couldn’t see no results, but you have to keep doing what you’re supposed to do,” said Leon Powe, star forward for California.

How Islamic Group’s Ties Reveal Europe’s Challenge ... Prominence underscores Europe’s Challenge in dealing with its growing Muslim minority
Better to deal with this challenge before it grows. Solve tomorrow’s predicable problems today and save time, energy and dollars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home