Saturday, February 18, 2006

Challenge Statements

Following are Challenge Statements that I heard or read and my personal reflection on what it means to me.

Go On ... Bring on the Next Challenge

There have been times in my past when I challenged anyone to challenge me by placing an order. The more they said, “It can’t be done”, the more challenged I became to find a marketing solution.

The Real Challenge is ...

Getting the job done, when those that are challenged are unable to. Spending time defining the realities of a challenge will lead to viable solutions and prosperity; that is, getting paid.

My competitive mind-set keeps me challenged.

Me, competitive? My goal is to get to a place where I am no longer challenged by the challenge but focused on providing solutions to the challenge.

Ready to tackle the challenge.

Now that I am experienced and aware, I try to face the challenges that need to be tackled. Tackling a challenge takes time, energy and dollars. In order to tackle a challenge, I need to be inspired by both the topic and the opportunity to make a return on my investment.

How do you navigate a Sea of Challenges?

Head for calm waters. It is always a challenge to swim against a current. If you are faced with a Sea of Challenges, maybe you are sailing in the wrong direction. Head for a Blue Ocean, and make the challenges irrelevant.

Experts tackle the challenge of a new municipal product.

This was the subhead of an article in the New York Times (February 15, 2006) titled ‘To Market a City Condom’. It is probably safe to say that the marketing challenges posed by what may be the world’s first municipal condom are a bit daunting. But they are challenges that may soon have to be met, as the city’s Department of Health and Mental Hygiene announced plans to release an official city condom “with unique packaging” in the coming months.

Meeting future energy needs will be a challenge.

ExxonMobil (Ad) – Taking on the world’s toughest energy challenges.

Planting Profits ... Today’s energy industry earnings are important for meeting tomorrow’s energy needs.

Continuing challenges for Employers and Employees.

This Human Resource Guide addresses hot employer/employee issues in many categories – human resource management, law, staffing, healthcare, insurance, education and training.

CEO let statements to analysts go unchallenged.

About that boat: Skilling’s attorney challenged Rice’s description of a boat Skilling talked about buying after he stepped down at Enron. Rice testified that Skilling wanted to buy a boat big enough to carry cars and a helicopter ... an industrial-strength boat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home