Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Challenges on TV Shows

Following are challenge statements I heard recently while watching television shows and my personal reflections; that is, the impact of the challenge statement that inspired me to think about how it applied to me and how I could use this inspiration in my personal and work life.

The Challenges of Life

Life is full of challenges and it is our ability to meet the challenges of our life that brings accomplishment, growth and prosperity into our lives. Without challenges in our lives, what would motivate us to move forward?

A Great Challenge

Does this mean it is a good challenge and one that I should pay attention to or a really big challenge and one that I need to think about before taking on because it will require a lot of my time and energy?

Another Day, Another Challenge

This sounds like life is a daily challenge and each day the challenge gets bigger. It makes me ask myself, “Why is there another another challenge today?” Some days, I feel the weight of the challenge and other days the power of solving the challenge.

When to Challenge

The time to challenge is when you feel it’s time to rise to the challenge or by challenging you are empowering yourself and opening the doors to opportunities that would not be possible otherwise.

Endorse a Challenge

Now this is a challenge I can support and let others know I support. This is a challenge that has my name on it and was made for me. By endorsing a challenge, you are making a statement about yourself and what you feel is worth endorsing.

Worth the Challenge

It is worth the challenge if you feel it is worth the challenge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home