Sunday, January 22, 2006

Challenges of an Actress:

Geena Davis – TV’s Commander in Chief

For years, my favorite show has been The West Wing. Now, I’m hooked on Commander in Chief, which I believe has met the challenge of transitioning viewers to a new administration (ie, new weekly TV series), with the first woman President in the Oval Office.

Geena’s motto (according to a quote in USA Weekend, January 20-22, 2006) is, “It a person can do it, I can do it.”

Within the article ‘Commanding Performance’, I noted the following challenge references:

“I was afraid to try physical challenges because I was really sure I was uncoordinated and un-athletic.”

“As an adult, I have been increasingly drawn to challenge myself.”

“I have one of the most challenging jobs I’ve ever had and I find it incredibly fulfilling.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home