Saturday, January 26, 2008

Challenges in the news - 01/26/2008

His interest intensified, and after a summer spent meeting with area residents, he decided to challenge state Rep. Paul J. Kujawski, D-Webster, ...

I'm up for the challenge. I'm all about helping my team win. If they want to do that, they can throw my way.

In a nutshell, these titles throw you a daily test made up of a variety of challenges, then give you a score that you can use as a reference to build up the ...

"I welcome their self-imposed challenge to show me their success. I complained to the team about the poor reliablilty and punctuality of services but I ...

Dick Eckburg discovered that she had to paint the portrait from a photograph and said he realized what a challenge that must have been. ...

It says senior auto executives are concerned about India’s eroding cost advantage and the increasing challenges of rewarding and retaining talent. ...

By Michael Peel, Legal Correspondent Greenpeace, the environmental campaign group, is considering a fresh legal challenge to the government’s strategy of ...

"They all think I'm nuts," said Condon, a lifeguard for 21 years, but he loves to challenge himself.

“This should send a message to all adult business owners that the ordinance will stand up to scrutiny and a court challenge.

The baby boomers will present a challenge to religious institutions as they age, a challenge that's about more than the fact that, at 76 million strong, ...

Tyson Jerome Huff, 23, Carlos Antoine Puckerin, 24, and Guneyt Mehmet Turker, 22, abandoned their charter challenge of what they had termed an "unreasonable ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home