Thursday, May 08, 2008

Challenges In The News 05/08/08

Munro and Christie, who plays Fiona opposite Gordon Pinsent’s Grant, eventually came around, but that was hardly Polley’s only challenge. There was the matter of the story itself, filled with inner monologues. “That is specifically the huge challenge with this type of story.”

New courses offer challenges for Golfers. The original courses are gone, replaced by on of the prettiest courses in the desert, the Clive Clark-designed Celebrity; and one of the most challenging, the John Fought-designed Players. The challenging Players Course has severe undulations that swell and dip across its fairways.
The kept woman challenged the drabness of the room, splashed it with a grandeur it had never possesses, not even when new ... I was sure then that never again would I glimpse a creation as spectacular as the one my eyes, dry from staring, remained fixed on.
Six months later came a program that would challenge any top-flight company: a trio of Balanchine works.

Slowing growth coupled with sharply rising prices is particularly challenging for policymakers because the main tool used to stimulate the economy – cutting interest rates – tends to fuel inflation.

I had to learn English, and The Price is Right was my window into the language. They talked so fast, it was a challenge to keep up.

I loved the challenge; sometimes I felt like I was literally stretching my brain.

I was spending half my time giving advice. I then realized I should charge for it. People came to me with all kinds of health challenges, and I’d teach them how to make raw and vegan food.

You must continually challenge yourself. You stay young by putting yourself on the edge.

A defining test for Ballmer. Bid for Yahoo presents his biggest challenge in remaking Microsoft. If the proposed Yahoo takeover is completed, Microsoft is expected to make more radical changes as it blends the two companies into a more formidable challenger to Google Inc., the dominant player in the lucrative Internet search and advertising markets.

Cancer (June 22 – July 22) – 021508 – Since you love to be challenged almost as much as you love to win easily, you’re in a dliemma. Go for the risk. Sagittarius and Libra are lucky companions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home