Monday, January 23, 2006

Dream (Vision) Challenge

Dreams do turn into reality. With a dream or vision statement, you can plan the way to achieving the challenge of living your life the way you want to live your life. Dreams and visions do come true.

Over the years, I have developed, updated and incorporated my personal definitions for successfully achieving the lifestyle best for me and my family by doing my best to think about, write down and know my answers to the following:

(1) If I could have everything 100% the way I want it to be, that would include:

(2) I know I cannot have everything 100% the way I want it to be, but I commit to spending 80+% of my time doing what I do best and most enjoy and that includes:

It’s not how you play the game, but who is keeping score that counts. By knowing what exactly I am working to achieve, I can continually focus on overcoming the challenges to achieving my goals and objectives, know when I am where I said I wanted to be and am aware of when I get there.

By spending 80+% of my time doing what I do best and most enjoy, I have FUN – Feel Unlimited Naturally – with every step, because I am doing what I want to be doing, which is what I do best.

The greatest challenge is to enjoy achieving your personal dream vision before you set new goals and continue the process, at the expense of being satisfied that you are where you wanted to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home