Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Haiku Tuesday: Challenge

February 21, 2006

This week's challenge (not a competition) was inspired by comments made from previous Haiku Tuesdays.

If you read the Haiku Challenge* I published on Saturday, February 18th you must already have your haiku ready. Leave haiku as comments.

That challenge included a little history and my rules for haiku. Remember, make up your own rules and rules were meant to be broken! I would like to hear others' opinions on haiku.

If you're not ready with your haiku today, don't fret. There is no time limit, Tuesdays often run on into Thursday. Let's say we have a deadline of next Tuesday.

*Can someone please tell me how to make those cool hyperlinks over words?

Until I learn this, here is a link to that challenge:

http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.jsp?articleId=281474976731477

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home